Friday 16 October 2009

Session 2: My favorite picture



At first I don’t know that picture choose because I wanted to put a picture that it is relevant to my blog, namely, with the horses. Then, I remembered that I had this picture long ago when I was ten years ago or less. My father photographed me after riding for a long, he sack this photo under some nice trees in the "Escuela Militar". This picture shows many things for me. In the first place, I am with my horse named "Tumbao", which was one of my first horse and I loved him very much. Also, the picture shows the relationship between me and “Tumbao”. I want this connection forever with this horse and all other, a close relationship with trust and friendship above all.
Finally this picture is very special because it marks a stage in my life, my childhood. In other words, for me this picture is beautiful!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi dani :)
    very nice photo, you love horses but
    I love dogs wuajwuawj
    I hope you continue doing riding:)
    many hugs
    bye byeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!, it's beautiful! I can see the love between Tumbao and you. And look at you, you were just a little girl XD. I want a horse too T-T!!. Well, have a nice weekend, Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. danii!!!
    is a beutiful photo,
    I remember when I saw her at home:)
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!!!
    it's a nice pic!!
    the hourse is realy beautiful!!^^ jejeje you too!! XD
    Ilove you

    ReplyDelete